Lake Pro Tackle Membership Rewards
- Members earn "Bass Bucks" each time they make a purchase with Lake Pro Tackle, online or instore.
- Bass Bucks are stored in each Member’s account and can be used to make purchases at lakeprotackle.com or in the store in Lindsay, Texas.
- Keep track of your Bass Buck store credits through your e-mail or lakeprotakle.com online account.
Earning Bass Bucks
As a member, you'll earn 5% rewards on all purchases, excluding taxes and shipping. Certain exclusions may apply. As a Lake Pro Member, you will also get access to:
- An online account to check your point status and redeem reward certificates
- Bonus point opportunities
- Complimentary newsletters with updates on the latest Lake Pro Tackle products and services, promotions, and chances to earn more points.
LAKE PRO TACKLE REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Enrollment in the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program is voluntary. By providing your personal information to Lake Pro Tackle, you acknowledge that you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such personal information to Lake Pro Tackle, that you are enrolling in the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program voluntarily, and that the enrollment is not required to complete a purchase transaction nor made in connection with any purchase transaction.
- Membership in the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program is open to all residents of the U.S. who are 13 years of age or older. No purchase is necessary to join the program.
- Awards and promotional vouchers, savings and special sales for members will be announced through future e-mail, direct mail, and/or online communications. Any awards or promotional vouchers that are issued will be done for reward or promotional purposes only, are not gift cards or certificates, and consequently carry no cash value. No cash back will be provided if the voucher's full value is not utilized.
- Awards and promotional vouchers must be presented in-store at the time of purchase (or the online code must be entered at checkout) and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount offer. Awards and promotional vouchers are not redeemable for cash and void if copied and where prohibited, licensed or regulated.
- Points can be only be earned from purchases from lakeprotackle.com or the store in Lindsay, Texas. Awards and promotional vouchers can be used toward the purchase of products sold at lakeprotackle.com or in store, excluding any and all Lake Pro Tackle products or services available at the Lindsay store. Points earned from purchases lakeprotackle.com or the Lindsay store have zero value outside of the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program. Redemption of awards or promotional vouchers will reduce the points balance by the total number of points required to earn the award or promotional voucher value. Unused reward points will expire if no purchases are made after 18 months.
- All interpretations of the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program terms and conditions shall be at our sole discretion. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- We may at our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program at any time without prior notice.
- Abuse of the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward certificates, product, points or promotional offers, using multiple accounts in an effort to abuse the Lake Rewards program, suspected fraud, and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Lake Pro Tackle in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued, cancellation of previously issued but unused reward certificates, and termination of the business relationship with Lake Pro Tackle. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program, Lake Pro Tackle reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Resellers are specifically excluded from the program. If you purchase items for resale, we reserve the right not to award points, to deduct improperly awarded points, to invalidate improperly issued reward certificates issued from such accounts, as well as to terminate the membership and decline to permit anyone we believe is associated with the resale activity, or the account, if we so desire. We have sole discretion over whether to deem any purchase a “purchase for resale”.
- In case of suspected fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of the rules, we reserve the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the termination of Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program participation.
- The Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Claims in connection with these rules of the Lake Pro Tackle Rewards program can be brought anywhere and will be governed by the laws of the state where the customer resides.