Berkley Krej 100
Is designed to excel with forward-facing sonar, the Berkley Krej is a revolutionary hard bait that defies conventional jerk-baiting by working its way upwards in the water column, only to fall backwards towards its target. This new style of fishing, or "Krejing", allows the angler to take advantage of being able to see how a fish is reacting on FFS and make a presentation in ways they’ve not been able to before. The angler can then respond to the target’s reactions by working the bait up and away from the fish to better imitate a natural fleeing motion, or through pausing the retrieve backslide the bait towards the fish to trigger reaction strikes.
• Upturned bill delivers unique ascending & darting action when worked
• Backwards fall on pause (backslide) allows the angler to maintain presence in the strike zone longer, and provides a triggering mechanism for reaction bites
• Combination of ascending action and backslide on the fall maximizes angler control & time in the strike zone
• Bait can be fished sub-surface or topwater to best imitate the natural progression of predator & prey
• Optimized for use with forward-facing sonar
• Sinking (1ft / sec)