Daiwa Tatula SV TW103 Baitcast Reel
Daiwa is excited to introduce the new smaller 100 size TATULA SV TW103. Our development team has redesigned this Tatula SV reel to be the smallest and lightest most stress free reel we have ever built. These amazing Tatula SV reels are coming in at a feather weight of 6.7oz. and it is the lightest, most controlled casting reel on the market today. What really makes this reel special is the patented SV Spool and our Airbrake technology. These two features work together to minimize backlashes while allowing the reel to achieve extreme castability with unmatched control by using both magnetic braking and centrifugal braking technology. The Daiwa Zero Adjust spool provides settings to finely tune the spool tension and T-Wing System level wind opens up line feed. Comfort is enhanced by a smaller low-profile design and Soft Touch handle knobs. The SV TWS103 reel is formed around an Aluminum Frame providing rigidity and a smooth performance. When you consider a small, light, palmable baitcaster, look no further than the TATULA SV TW103 - redefining the baitcast market.
- 32mm A7075 SV Spool
- Feather Weight of 6.7 oz.
- UTD Drag
- Zero Adjuster
- T-Wing System
- Redesigned Soft Touch Handle Knobs
- Aluminum Frame for strength rigidity and smooth performance
- A Light Line Baitcaster well suited for finesse applications
- Matte Black Finish with Custom Spider Graphics
- Gear Ratio: 103H - 6.3:1; 103HS - 7.1:1; 103XS - 8.1:1
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Retrieve: Right
- Bearings: 7+1
- Line Capacity (Lb. Test/Yards): MONO: 14/110, 16/90; J-BRAID: 30/100, 40/80
- Drag Max: 13.2