Daiwa Zillion SV TW G
21Daiwa Zillion SV TW G
Style, innovation, research, and passion come together in the birth of the Daiwa Zillion SV TW G Casting Reel. After 40 years of experience in magnetic braking systems, Daiwa has enhanced perfection with the SV Booster System, which is the heart of the Zillion SV TW G Casting Reel and utilizes a two-stage electromagnetic induction braking system that provides an ideal balance between maximizing casting distance and precision braking performance. This system is built with neodymium magnets to create a magnetic field that provides optimal braking power at the beginning and the end of the cast to prevent backlash, accurately control distance, and improve lure trajectory for unmatched casting performance. In addition to the SV Booster System, the Daiwa Zillion SV TW G Casting Reel is also equipped with Daiwa’s patented T-Wing System (TWS) that greatly reduces line resistance thanks to its wide aperture for increasing casting distance even further.
- HYPERDRIVE DIGIGEAR- a brand-new gear design makes the teeth of the gears more efficient at transferring power, therefore making the gear set feel smoother, more powerful and also reducing gear noise.
- HYPER DOUBLE SUPPORT- a two bearing support system for the reel's pinion gear means no flex and an ultra smooth retrieve/ gear rotation.
- HYPER ARMED HOUSING- the reel features an aluminum frame and sideplate for maximum rigidity and precision performance of the internal components.
- HYPER TOUGH CLUTCH- a redesigned and reinforced clutch mechanism increases durability and performance.
- These features combine to make the new Zillion SV TW a peak example of design, function and innovation.
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|ZLNSVG100H||Right||7.1:1||6.7||8BB + 1RB||14/100, 16/85|
|ZLNSVG100HL||Left||7.1:1||6.7||8BB + 1RB||14/100, 16/85|
|ZLNSVG100XH||Right||8.5:1||6.7||8BB + 1RB||14/100, 16/85|