Lew's KVD 300 Spinning Reel
Lew’s KVD Spinning Reel
Provides tour-level quality and performance at an unbeatable price point. Built with an aluminum body and sideplate for added strength while remaining lightweight, the Lew’s KVD Spinning Reel features a solid brass pinion gear and a stainless steel main shaft for increased durability and rugged performance. Its premium 10-bearing system with nine ball bearings and one zero reverse one-way clutch bearing produces buttery smooth reeling that will make you never want to put it down.
On the top end, the Lew’s KVD Spinning Reel is fitted with a high strength and lightweight C40 carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire and an S-curve oscillation system to create easy start up reeling and improved line lay on the spool. Its DuraMax drag system also provides smooth, powerful, and consistent drag for unmatched stopping power when fighting hard charging fish. Finished with a aluminum handle and Combat Grip handle knob for increased torque and gripping power, the Lew’s KVD Spinning Reel delivers everything you could ever want in a premium spinning reel at an unbelievable price point.
- Premium 10-bearing system with 9 ball bearings and one zero reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Aluminum body and sideplate
- C40 Carbon skeletal speed rotor with stainless- steel bail wire
- S-curve oscillation system
- Double anodized knurled machined aluminum spool
- Quality solid brass pinion gear
- Durable stainless steel main shaft
- External stainless steel screws
- DuraMax drag system
- Aluminum handle with Combat Grip handle knob
- Speed Lube